CAP 203 - Computer Animation III
- Pick two lenses from the second fifty in The Art of Game Design. State which lenses you are choosing.
- Examine/analyze a game, a book, or a movie (of your choice) that the lenses relate to. Tell me what it is. (You may pick a separate subject for each lens if you like.)
- Write a one page paper presenting your two analyses. Propose at least one change that might improve the subject based on each lens.
- That’s two lenses, one or two subjects, two analyses, and two changes. Make sure to get them all on your paper.
- Don't stop learning.
- Briefly state what you will do to continue developing your animation skills in the coming months. Be specific. People who make generic plans often ignore them.